Laser Vision Informational Video
Watching the video’s listed below will give you important information regarding Refractive Surgery. It is imperative that you watch all the video’s listed in the group below. You must click on each individual line to view. Please write down all your questions so that Dr. Mandel can answer them during your consult appointment.
- Welcome – Realistic Expectations
- LASIK Procedure and Choices
- What to Expect Before, During, and After your Procedure
- LASIK Risks and Complications – Safety First!
- Rare Complications
- Advanced Surface Ablation – PRK, LASEK, EPI-LASIK
- Intraocular Contact Lens (ICL) – Phakic Intraocular Lens
- Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE) – Clear Lens Extraction (CLE)
The next group of video’s listed below will cover information for Advanced Surface Procedures (PRK), the Intraocular Contact Lens (ICL) Procedure, and Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE) or Clear Lens Extraction (CLE). You are welcome to visit each video for further information regarding these procedures, especially if you have been informed that one might be the Refractive Surgery solution for you.